Monday, June 30, 2008

I am sure you already know, but...

If you need a swimsuit go to layersclothing.com. I think most of you might already know this, but there are some who don't know about it. They have tankinis that completely cover your mid-section. I was very hesitant to get one online that i could not try on. I have a hard enough time as it is trying to find one in the stores. If i do find one in the stores that fits me the right way, then it is usually over $100.00....yes, very frustrating. Well, i thought i would give this a try because my friend just got one off of there and it was so cute and covered her whole tummy. Well, i did it and couldn't be happier!!! It fit better than any swimsuit i have ever tried on or had, covered my whole belly area up, and it is so cute! Yippee! www.layersclothing.com

2 comments:

Lauri said...

Those are cute! Which one did you end up getting??

H.Cook said...

thanks for the link!