Friday, June 6, 2008

FINALLY...



Finally i have some pictures of Gavin and I. I thought it was about time i took matters into my own hands. I took Gavin outside and had him take some pictures with mommy. :) So, we did. It was so much fun. We did it in the evening with the warm glow to it. It was perfect. :) I did a photoshoot this morning and the kids were so darling. You will have to look at my photography blog to check them out! :) I will have to post again later. We have had a pretty fun day so far. We went to workout this morning, i had my photoshoot, and then we played in the yard for a few hours in the pool. It has been fun. I can't believe how hot it is outside though! :) wow!

5 comments:

Lauri said...

Could you guys be any cuter?!?! :) I miss you all!

chrissy said...

cute pics!

The JL McGregor Family said...

fun pictures, and Ashlee--you look beautiful, as always! I agree it's way to hot these days!

Amanda said...

so cute!!! I never have pictures with Hannah. I need to give Kevin the camera more often!!

Too cute!

Sherrie said...

Ashlee, you are such a great mom! It is so hot, I agree! Perfect for playing in the water!