Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Ugghhhhhh...get me outta here




My boys have been sick. It seems never ending. Oh my goodness. Well, today they are doing a lot better, so maybe we could have gone out today, but i wanted to stay on the safe side. With the sun not shining, AND being stuck in the house with two sick boys i feel like it is still winter!!! yuck. Hopefully i don't sound too heartless, but as bad as i feel for my boys, quite frankly i am getting sick of hearing the coughing ALL day and the whining ALL day long. So as bad as it is being sick, it isn't so fun being the one that has to listen to the sickness either. Anyway, Tanner and i played around on blankies while i let Gavin watch some t.v. Tanner LOVES blankies that are soft. If we want to put him in a good mood it is pretty easy...get his blanky. :)

5 comments:

Monica and Stephen said...

I understand completely. My boys have been sick also. Kyle has had a bad cold which has been triggering asthma attacks and Miles has a bad cold also. When Steve gets home from work I get some alone time like going to the grocery store by myself. yeah!! Good luck with the sickness.

Monica and Stephen said...

I understand completely. My boys have been sick also. Kyle has had a bad cold which has been triggering asthma attacks and Miles has a bad cold also. When Steve gets home from work I get some alone time like going to the grocery store by myself. yeah!! Good luck with the sickness.

The JL McGregor Family said...

I'm so sorry...it's no fun having sick kids and I agree completely...it's absolutley not fun to take care of sick kids. I hope they are feeling better.

H.Cook said...

that doesn't sound like fun. Clara hasn't gotten sick yet (knock on wood!) but I'm sure it's coming. Thanks for the link to the baby foods site. Amanda's blog is private though, so I can't see it. Also, I thought you might like this blog: http://kristinandkayla.blogspot.com/

Amanda said...

Having a sick baby is so draining!!!! It is so hard. It is always nice when they perk up!

Good luck!