Monday, June 9, 2008

ThE HoT HoT SuN...

This is my vintage look.



Today and last week we have been taking advantage of the sun. We have been playing in the pool and today we went to the splash park. The boys love the splash park and it will be sooooo nice this summer. This thing will keep them busy for about 2 hours. I don't have to worry about them in the pool, and i can just sit back and soak up the sun. I am starting to put on sunblock too!!! Smart thing. Anyway, fun times. This summer is going to go by so fast and we are going to get out every day that we can! :)

4 comments:

Lauri said...

We have a water park that looks exactly like that one!! :) The first time I took Jocelyn, she wouldn't even go under the sprinklers!! It took me two more times to get her used to it! :) Crazy girl! I doubt you had that problem with the boys though! I bet it's so nice now that Tanner is walking!!! Now you can sit back and enjoy!!

Haley said...

Oh how I miss that water park. They have one by us here, but it does not compare to that one. You guys are feeling the heat, huh?!

Amanda said...

splash parks are so fun! We have a few here, but they aren't running yet. It should be fun this summer!

Looks like you guys had fun! What a fun/cheap way to keep the kids cool and entertained, safely!

Jessica said...

It was great to be at the splash park. Those are some good pictures. The kids playing and having fun. It is much more relaxing than the pool.