Monday, June 16, 2008

Sneek Peek...

Coming soon to Little Wonders Photography....

1. Digital X-mas greeting cards made by me for you to buy. I will make it so you can view these on my photography blogspot. I might end up making these for any occasion, like baby announcements, but we will have to wait and see.
2. If you recommend me to anyone outside of our ward and that person gives me your name then you will receive a gift, which will be announced in the near future.
3. My best friend is jumping on the bandwagon with me. She makes adorable custom made frames for any occasion. She will be making up a book that shows all the frames that she can make for you. When you get your pictures done i will have the book available for you to look through if you so desire. :)
4. I will also make templates for your pictures. They will be simple, but cute. :)

All this will be happening in the next few months. I will let you know when we are good for GO. I am soooo EXCITED!

1 comment:

Lauri said...

SO exciting!!! I sent you an email with the family theme frame I made! I'll hurry and get things done so you can have more examples! :) Wohoo!