Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Silly Things out of Gavin's Mouth...

1) I was getting ready to go to the gym and i was going to bring Gavin with me b/c they have babysitting, but decided to leave Tanner home with Shane. Gavin went up to Tanner and said, "Tanner you absolutely have to stay home with daddy."

2) The Today Show was showing tornadoes and what states they hit and Gavin said, "Mom there are tomatoes on here."

3) I asked Gavin if he would like to say the prayer and he said, "Well, actually, it is your turn. I said it yesterday."

4) He leans his head on my shoulder and says, "Mommy, i like you." But on the other side of that, when he is mad at me he says, "Mommy i won't be your friend anymore."

5) One thing he has said to 2 close family members lately is, "What's down there," while pointing to there shirts. I hope that is normal for his age and that his curiosity isn't setting in earlier than it should.

6) When he see's something cute he says, "oh, mommy, that is so cute! That's so cute," he says while chuckling with the sweetest smile on his face.

4 comments:

Grams said...

Ashlee, what about that other thing Gavin said you know
"My Mom has #@! %$$%@" :) It still cracks me up. Love you and Happy Birthday! Mom

Lauri said...

Okay stinker...you should answer your phone when people are trying to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I still love you and hope you had a wonderful birthday! Your present is a little late (when is it not?!). :) I'm still going to try to get ahold of you!!!!

This time last year we were having sour cream chicken enchiladas and fruit pizza....yummy!! Oh and we were all REALLY burnt from the lake! :) Wish I was there this year for your birthday!

Lauren said...

Happy Birthday Ashlee!! I hope you had a great day!

The JL McGregor Family said...

Thanks for sharing the fun things your kids say and do. Don't those kinds of memories make being a mom worth it?